- Administrative Support
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media & Community Management
- Basic Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Event Planning and Budgeting
- Personal Life Style Management
- Professional Development and CV Writing
Remedy Recording Studio
Click the button below to schedule your free consultation so that we can discuss your business needs. PLAN D Virtual Assistants can save your day!
How to tell if you need to hire a VA
- Do you spend far too much time on admin?
- Does your business hold you hostage?
- Does your business require skills you don’t have?
- Do you need reliable and efficient support?
- Do you feel stressed and feel the health effects?
- Are you losing your work/life balance?
- Is your business sometimes a hot mess?
The benefits of hiring PLAN D Virtual Assistants:
We save you Money
- We are less expensive than a full time employee one LESS person to worry about on your payroll and your benefits scheme.
- No employment contracts
- We pay for our own medical insurance, sick leave and holidays
- You no longer have to invest in recruitment efforts.
- You only PAY for the hours that we work! No coffee breaks, no office gossip and no surfing the net!
We help you save time
- We arrange your schedule, market your business, take care of your inbox, handle customer queries which don’t earn you any money, all they do is consume your time.
- We reduce the time that you work so that you have that work-life balance
- Let us deal with the less important tasks so that you can focus on that big fish!
We save you the headache…If you don’t know how to do it, we do!
- We are professional and experienced in Administrative tasks.
- There is no task that you can’t send our way.
- We have good communication skills
- We know how to manage our time in order to get everything done
- We are resourceful-it is our job to solve problems and find solutions for our clients.
- We add value to you and your business and go that extra mile.
- We are reliable and trustworthy.
What makes us stand out from other VA’s?
- Our outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- We are highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with a confident and professional manner.
- We have vast experience working and dealing with a variety of people and their individual needs.
- We have strong marketing and publicity skills using a range of local media.