Why Online Learning?
Online learning costs less than traditional classroom-based experiences. Online education is becoming a more appealing option for many pupils. The suitability and flexibility of online learning allows learners to study any time, virtually anywhere you have an internet connection.
- With schools closed and sudden lockdowns, families throughout Botswana are going online to support their child’s school learning
- Online learning is the perfect solution for people who have demanding work schedules or family obligations
- Less peer pressure from other pupils as you need not worry about what other students think of your thoughts or learning pace
- Flexible interactive learning is delivered to the learner in the comfort and safety of their home
- Online learning provides channels through which pupils and teachers interact with each other via email, online chat and video conferences
- Pupils participate in online discussions, submit assignments and work through the lessons under the guidance of a qualified teacher
- Learning at your fingertips using ZOOM or GOOGLE CLASSROOM – download one or the other
- Lessons delivered in small same age groups or on a one on one
- Online learning allows your child to study at a time convenient to them and to the tutor Gorutana Home Schooling offers Online learning throughout the day from 9am to 4pm. Please book in advance, to avoid disappointment